LG LT800P-Replacement Refrigerator Water Filter 1 Pack
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Provide cleaner, fresher and better tasting water and ice for your family
- Have peace of mind with NSF-certified LG filters that reduce contaminants
- Provides high-quality drinking water by removing contaminants like pesticides, chemicals, and detergents
- Removes 99.99% of cysts, 99% of asbestos and almost all mercury, lead, and benzene
- Removes some herbicides, pesticides and pharmaceuticals that can be found in water
- Genuine LG part: ADQ73613401
- Filtration certification per NSF standards NSF42, NSF53, NSF401.
- Certified to deliver clean and healthy water by filtering out chlorine taste and odor and reducing contaminates and partulates
- Uses revolutionized technology for water filtration and most of the impurities in water are filtered away
- See supporting information below for compatible LG refrigerators
- Replace filter every 6 months or 200 gallons to maximize contaminant reduction
- Part number: ADQ73613401. Horizontal installation. Note: New carbon based filter require a flush out period of up to 2 gallons
From the manufacturer
Genuine LG Refrigerator Water Filters
Fresher, Cleaner Drinking Water Filters
Enjoy better tasting, safer drinking water and ice cubes with genuine LG refrigerator water filters.
LG refrigerator water filters provide high quality drinking water by removing contaminants like pesticides, chemicals, and detergents.
Easy Install Easy Reach, Easy Replace
Replace in Minutes
Replacing LG Water Filters is easy, takes only minutes and doesn't require any tools.
Tested & Certified by NSF
Only genuine LG Water Filters are certified by NSF International to meet industry-leading filtration standards.
Fit & Performance Direct from LG
Only genuine LG refrigerator filters are always a proper fit from the moment you install it. 3rd party filters can cause damage and are not covered back by LG, which can even lead to unnecessary repairs. Stay covered and clean with LG.