If you have a Frigidaire gas oven that is not heating up properly, you may need to replace the igniter. The igniter is the part that sparks the gas to light the oven burner and create the heat you need for cooking. A faulty igniter can cause uneven heating, delayed ignition, or no ignition at all.
5303935066 Frigidaire Gas Oven Igniter Specifications
Product Type: Range/Stove/Oven, Oven/Microwave Combo
Replaces: 5303935066 Flat Oven Ignitor
- The amperage range of this igniter is 3.3 - 3.6. Used with gas safety valves rated at 3.2 to 3.5 amps.
Part Numbers Replaced: 5303935066, AP2150412, 08009420, 08013883, 08067971, 10064, 10222, 12872, 3131090, 3131300, 316030600, 316T031P01, 316T031P02, 3203706, 41-204, 5303131300, 5303207520, 5303207521, 5303210788, 5303937521, 5308009420,
FOR BRAND: Frigidaire, Kenmore, Montgomery Wards, White-Westinghouse, Tappan, Kelvinator, Gibson, Universal
What is an Igniter and How Does It Work?
An igniter is a device that uses electricity to create a spark that ignites the gas in the oven burner. The igniter is usually a flat ceramic bar with a metal tip that glows red when it receives current. The igniter is connected to a safety valve that regulates the gas flow to the burner. When the igniter reaches a high enough temperature, it opens the valve and allows the gas to flow. The spark from the igniter then lights the gas and creates a flame.
Why Choose the 5303935066 Frigidaire Gas Oven Igniter Replacement?
The 5303935066 Frigidaire Gas Oven Igniter Replacement is a genuine OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part designed and engineered to exact specifications. It is compatible with many Frigidaire models, as well as some Electrolux, Kenmore, Gibson, Tappan, and other brands. It is easy to install and comes with mounting bracket and wire nuts. It has a flat style 3.72" igniter with 18" of wire and 1/16 of exposed white ceramic. It has an amperage range of 3.2-3.6, which ensures optimal performance and safety.
How to Replace the 5303935066 Frigidaire Gas Oven Igniter Replacement?
Replacing the 5303935066 Frigidaire Gas Oven Igniter Replacement is a simple DIY project that can save you time and money. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Unplug the oven or turn off the circuit breaker.
- Remove the oven racks and the bottom panel of the oven.
- Locate the igniter at the back of the oven near the burner tube.
- Disconnect the wires from the old igniter and remove the screws that hold it in place.
- Install the new igniter by attaching the wires and securing it with the screws.
- Replace the bottom panel and the oven racks.
- Plug in the oven or turn on the circuit breaker.
- Test the oven by setting it to bake mode and observing if the igniter glows and lights up the burner.
Order Your 5303935066 Frigidaire Gas Oven Igniter Replacement Today!
Don't let a faulty igniter ruin your cooking experience. Order your 5303935066 Frigidaire Gas Oven Igniter Replacement today and enjoy fast and even heating in your oven. This part is high-quality, durable, and affordable. It will restore your oven's functionality and efficiency in no time. Order now and get free shipping on eligible orders!